Deena is available to book for speaking engagements on multiple topics. She is an expert in the fields of childbirth education and prenatal yoga. She is a vibrant and evocative speaker who engages the audience completely.
Topics can be geared towards expectant parents or towards childbirth and yoga professionals. Workshops can be lecture, discussion, hands-on or a combination.
Deena is available to speak locally, within the Pittsburgh, Pa area, as well as nationally.
For further information, or to inquire about booking, please contact Deena directly.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Past Speaking Engagements
- October 15, 2015, Webinar for Lamaze International, “Reaching more students: Effective Marketing for Childbirth Educators Webinar”
- September 19, 2015, Lamaze & ICEA Conference in Las Vegas, NV, “Restorative Yoga and Relaxation for Pregnancy and Birth”
- March 21, 2015, 15th Annual Family Centered Maternity Care Conference, sponsored by Heart & Hands Doula Service, Monroeville, Pa: Yoga Breath for Birth
- August 6 – 9, 2015, The Business of Yoga Conference (Yoga Alliance), Los Angeles, CA: Entrepreneur’s panel – Marketing your Niche Business
- September 19, 2014, Lamaze & DONA Conference, Kansas City, MO: Prenatal Yoga: An Exercise for Mind, Body and Spirit as well as A Birth Plan for Your Business: Writing a Business Plan to Launch or Grow your Birth Business
- February 24, 2014, Babies ‘R’ Us – Cranberry, “Childbirth, Myth or Fact”
- December 9, 2013, Babies ‘R’ Us – Monroeville, “Childbirth, Myth or Fact”
- November 6, 2013, Webinar for Lamaze International, “Making the Most of your Childbirth Education Business”
- October 14, 2013, Babies ‘R’ Us – Cranberry, “Childbirth 101”
- October 11, 2013, Lamaze Conference in New Orleans, LA: Morning Exercise Session “A Prenatal Yoga Practice for All”
- October 10, 2013, Lamaze Conference in New Orleans, LA: “Integrating Yoga Into Your Lamaze Class: Making Labor Positions Accessible to All and Teaching Effective Breathing and Relaxation”
- May 13, 2013, Babies “R” Us in Monroeville: “Why do I need a childbirth class?”
- April 15, 2013, Shining Light Prenatal Education: Propelle Presents: A panel discusssion, ‘So you want to open a storefront’
- March 21, 2013, Babies “R” Us in Monroeville: “Cesarean Prevention 101”
- March 11, 2013, Babies “R” Us in Monroeville: “What are your childbirth options?”
- February 19, 2013, Storkbites New Mother Support Group, “Yoga for your Baby”
- January 28, 2013, Babies “R” Us in Monroeville: “Debunking the Myths of Childbirth”
- October 2012, Nashville, TN: Lamaze Innovative Learning Forum, Annual Conference, “Prenatal Yoga: Learning proper alignment and taking it into your childbirth classes”
- September 2012, Pittsburgh, Pa: Show and Tell at Catapult Pgh, “Helping Young Families Stay in Pittsburgh with the Right Support.”
- September 2011, Ft. Worth, TX: Lamaze Innovative Learning Forum, Annual Conference, “Prenatal Yoga: An Exercise for Body, Mind and Spirit”